If you've got many links on the page that you want to open in a new window,
then a class is the best way to go. It doesn't matter whether it actually
exists in your CSS or not -- if it's in the <a> element's "class" attribute,
jQuery will find it.

BTW, $("#newWindow") is alot faster than $("a#newWindow"). See
http://aheimlich.freepgs.com/javascript/jquery-selector-speed/ for more
info.