On 12/14/06, Dave Methvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Uh oh, I know what it is. It's a bug in pushStack.

If the last arg to pushStack is a function, it does .each(fn) with the
filtered set but returns the original set. If there are two trailing
function args, the first is treated as above. However, if the filtered set
returned nothing (and thus fn was never called) it does .each(fn2) with the
original set. Kind of like an if-then-else. It's never been documented but I
think it will be eventually.

I think this should fix it:

 pushStack: function(a,args) {
  var fn = args && args.length > 1 && args[args.length-1];
  var fn2 = args && args.length > 2 && args[args.length-2];

Has this been fixed in svn or has a bug ticket been opened?

Cheers,
-js