Paul,

First of all, thank you for all your great work! I am more and more
impressed by jQuery and Interface everyday.  I just wanted to make sure that
there is a solid network for continued development and support going
forward.  I look forward to your imporvements and I hope to be a contributor
to the project going forward!

Best Regards, David