Hey Gilles -

Not a problem. I'm probably going to be doing another post about who
contributes what to what release. Things are still kind of hairy with
the "release" cycles right now - but I want to try and make it a
little bit more official (having specified dates for certain releases,
having goals in mind, stuff like that). This way we can, hopefully,
keep better tabs on everyone who helps out.

Let me know if you'd like to help commit some time to squishing bugs
for 1.1 (we always need help) - but you can contact me offlist for
that.

--John