That was my gut reaction, but, I think that it's an example of
explicit use of a new Iterator interface, a way to make any object
work with for in .

But, I didn't read it that closely. It took 6-8 years to get to get
JavaScript and DOM stable enough for our current applications. I'm
not holding my breath on JavaScript 1.7.

* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-12-18 14:31]:

Alan Gutierrez - 504 717 1428 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://blogometer.com/
                Think New Orleans - http://thinknola.com/