jQuerians,

  This past month I have focused on rewriting the entirety of poMMo (GPL
PHP Mailing List Software). jQuery has become the base library for
template files, and a unique interface has been born. This would never
have been possible without jQuery, the great minds of this forum (err
mailing list!), and all you jQ plugin authors -- my deepest regards to
all of you.

  While I don't consider this yet "finished" (when is something ever
finished?), it is certainly preview-able if not damn near usable ;)

  The subscriber management page sees the most jQuery love, and thus
I'll link there;

  http://try.pommo.org/admin/subscribers/admin_subscribers.php

  Please note that this is a software demonstration, and resets twice a
day. It is also not officially announced -- I thought you guys/gals
deserve a first look ;) Regular old page is; http://www.pommo.org/

  Anyway, I'd love to hear what you think. Also, if you have any free
time (yeah right !? :) ), I could sure use some help fixing bugs &&
making things better.

Thanks again,

~ Brice