Hi Michael,

really nice! Cool effects. Especially the shoppingcart adding procedure
is slick - looking great!

Strange things I noticed:

1. running 1152x864 and IE 7 - I always get "sent" to bottom of page when I
click on any link at all.

2. the scrolling in shoppingcart is not too intuitive. A "standard"
scrollbar is more easy to understand - i.e which way to scroll etc.

3. buying multiple items of the same article? The button changes to "Product
added" and stays so. Also tried to refresh and add same article again
but shopping cart count didn't update.