Guys and gals,
I am working on something that requires a person be able to click in an area
and create a hot area.  Here is a link to you can understand
(http://ov.informationexperts.com/test.htm)

The problem that i have is how do I sort a multidimensional array so that if
a person clicks on four or more points that it makes a square or polygon and
not an 8.  To better illustrate what I am talking about, go to the link
above and click in the grey box (in firefox with firebug you will get
messeges logged there, on pc you will get a list form below it) and you will
see points and its coordinates like [[75, 42], [257, 51], [71, 258], [323,
84], [329, 233]] (firebug).  Those points makes don't make a correct box, so
how should I sort it to make it a box.  Below is the latest attempt to
figure out how to sort it with no luck.

[code]
function mysortfn(a,b) {
  $.log("Comparing "+a+" and "+b);