If you'll excuse my tooting my own horn, I just made a blog post that I think
is neat.

http://bluej100.blogspot.com/2006/12/jquery-css-style-javascripting.html

As I mention in the post, I wrote the following script for my blog:

$(document).ready(function() {
 $('form.jqExample')
  .append('<input type="submit" value="Execute" />')
  .submit(function() {
   eval($(this).children('textarea').get(0).value);

Now whenever I want to preach jQuery, I just put <form
to my blog can try out the example as written or with a few experimental
changes. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to disable Blogger's
automatic line breaking, so I have to keep everything on the same line, but
I'm still excited.