I have an li-element with some divs inside it to round the corners
(2x2 pixel divs with suitable background images to just chip off the
border around the li)
I use the built in animate to change the height of the li, during the
animation, the divs don't work as they should, but as soon as it's
over, they "hop into place" functioning like they should.
I'm quite sure this comes from a z-index problem, since when I remove
the li-border, the "chip-images" stay in correct position, it seems
that during the animation, the border gets a higher z-index than the
"chip-images". Is this a known problem of sorts?

Andreas