Looks good, I am impressed that it is all jQuerry (and some other
libraries).

Here are some observations:
1) On the home there could be some space below the separator lines, makes me
nervous.

2) in the search when you get a 'found nothing here', if you type a new
search and you get a new nothing found message, there needs to be some sort
of indication that it is working, maybe post the search criteria together
with the nothing found message. I kept typing new criteria in the search box
and since none of the search terms I used had any results I thought for a
brief second that it was not working.

The growing and top clouds are real cool.

Well done.
Cheers,
Shane