I need to know how to copy all of the events from one object to another.
Really getting stuck on this one.

What I am trying to do is write a script that replaces an A tag with a bunch
of clustered divs, and want to take the events from A tag (an onclick and
some custom ones generated by jquery) and attach them to the new div.

I am finding it's easy to get the names of the events, but I have no clue
how to copy the methods themselves.

Help!

Thank you,
Michael Haggerty