Very nice implementation.  Using the title attribute on the stylesheet
was a great idea too.  Thanks!

-ALEX

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jason Levine
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 8:39 AM
To: discuss@jquery.com
Subject: [jQuery] New Plugin: JSwitchy

Ten days ago, A List Apart posted an article titled Switchy McLayout: An
Adaptive Layout Technique (
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/switchymclayout ).  In this article,
they
explained how to use JavaScript to change stylesheets on the fly
depending
on the size of the browser window.  Their code was quite compact at only
1KB, but it required the user to define everything in the JavaScript
code.
I thought I could do better and considered this to be a prime subject
for a
JQuery plugin.  So off I went a-codin' and came up with JSwitchy.  Now
the
JavaScript is very generic and the size definitions take place within
the
HTML code itself (in a manner that could easily be defined once in a
site's
template).

For more information, check out JSwitchy at
http://www.jasons-toolbox.com/JSwitchy/ and let me know what you think.