Hello,

I developed a small Ajax-Chat. Now I switched to an IFrame-Solution to
"outsource" the chatscripts to a different server. Now I get this nasty
bug (only on Firefox 2.0. Opera and IE are fine):

[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005
(NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.setRequestHeader]" nsresult:
"0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame ::
http://hetzner7.citybeat.de/include/jquery-1.0.4.js?a=d :: anonymous ::
line 1905" data: no]

The error seems to be on line 1905:

 xml.setRequestHeader("X-Requested-With", "XMLHttpRequest");

I'm using the latest official jquery v1.0.4.

If I call the IFrame-Source directly everything is nice. This error only
occurs, when the ajax is called from within an Iframe.

---
My Script:
    $.ajax({
      type : 'GET',
      url : url,
      dataType : 'script',
      success : function(html) {
        alert("suceess");

---

On December the 10th someone reported this bug in this mailing-list
(http://www.nabble.com/find-cause-of-uncaught-exception-tf2790738.html#a7786143
) but the bug disappeared, when he switched to the latest 1.0.4.
Unfortunately this did not work for me.

Does some has a solution/workaround?

Greetings from germany,

Hermann-Marcus Behrens