Yes. Yes it did... and I pulled my hair out over it. :oS *sigh* oh well... it still confuses me that this worked:
$(this).attr("ID");

but this did not:
$(this).attr("ID", "Row_" + i);

The former didn't care about case, while the latter did. What's up with that, I'd like to know! :o)

Cheers,
Chris

Blair McKenzie wrote:
Does the case of 'ID' make any difference?

Blair