Paul Bakaus schrieb:

> I originally translated the Nifty plugin without doing a lot of
> testing. I will look at it, see what I can do. Until then, you can
> just use vJustify!

Great News ;)

I have played around with nifty an vJustify, heureka es löpt

Here is my changes:

if(options.indexOf("height") >= 0)
   {
     var maxHeight=0;
     var minHeight = ($.browser.msie && typeof XMLHttpRequest ==
'function') ? 'height' : 'min-height';
     this.each(function(){
        if (this.offsetHeight>maxHeight) {maxHeight=this.offsetHeight;}
        });
     this.each(function(){
         var t=document.createElement("b");t.className="niftyfill";
         jQuery(t).css(minHeight,((maxHeight-this.offsetHeight) +"px"));
         nc=this.lastChild;
         nc.className=="niftycorners" ? this.insertBefore(t,nc) :
jQuery(this).append(t);

Iss this good, forget i was? Tested in FF2 and IE7
Demo:
http://olaf-bosch.de/bugs/jquery/nifty/

--
Viele Grüße, Olaf