Excellent job, Yehuda! It's looking fantastic! Love the shorter title bar and the wider text area.

Looks like Jörn's Methods plugin is showing up in the JavaScript section, but unless it's moving into core, it should probably go in the Plugins section.

Keep up the great work!

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com