On Jan 8, 2007, at 4:52 AM, Sam Collett wrote:

You could indicate what is new within the documentation (perhaps by

having the version number next to a feature).

I've been working on tags for jQuery versions (discussed on the Evangelism list). They're based on the recent Microformats buttons, which use a CC license that makes them available for anyone to modify. Here is what I've put together so far:

I'm not that great with colors, so if anyone has a suggestion for improvement, let me know.

Are there any plans to only fire an event 'n' times? At the moment it

is either once, or all the time.

Jörn has suggested this approach:

It's a little bit more complicated, but way more flexible, as you could
also write...

var counter = 0;
$().click(function(event) { if(counter++ == 5) $(this).unbind(event);
... });

That was pretty hard to do before.

--Karl