Hi Steve,

I don't normally offer feedback on sites because I'm a lousy designer,
but a couple of things jump out at me.

First, those 4 big buttons between the header and the content scream
1998 rollover button, which feel like they clash with the rest of the
generally modern looking site. Also, while I like how the colors
change under the different top level categories, I really don't care
for that heavy border around the buttons when a top level page is
active.
Second, you have 3 sets of "menus": the blue boxes in the upper right,
the aforementioned huge buttons, and the links across the bottom. Plus
a sitemap, which _also_ has an additional menu on the left side. Maybe
it's clear to the target audience, but it's a little confusing to me.
I understand why it is that way, but it still seems a little
confusing.

But what do I know? I'm a programmer :) Generally it looks great.
Certainly one of the nicest looking church related websites I've seen.
Nice job!

--Erik