Okay so I've updated the plugin once again. This time I finally
understand where the conflict was coming from in the differences
between jQuery core and the dimensions plugin.

The dimensions plugin now returns the value of .height() and .width()
as an integer. This means that all return values are integers in the
dimensions plugin.

I have left some code in the .height() and .width() methods to take a
value to set the height or width. This behavior will not be documented
and is to be deprecated in 1.1 but I have left it in for backwards
compatibility. Do not rely on this behavior because it will be removed
in the future.

--
Brandon Aaron