I'm trying to get blockUI to work for the first time, and I'm having
trouble. I want it to block the UI at the start of every ajax call, and
unblock at upon the completion of call (presumably after the success
function has completed). I've looked at the code on
http://malsup.com/jquery/block/, and from it I've gathered that what I
want is to use .ajaxStart() and .ajaxStop(). I've got the following code
in my $(document).ready:

    $().ajaxStart(function() {
        $.blockUI();
    });

    $().ajaxStop(function() {
        $.unblockUI();
    });

My understanding is that these should be global and will automatically
fire with each ajax call. It seems to think that $.blockUI isn't a
function. I wrote a little test page and put it on my site
http://cjordan.info/projects/jQuery/Tests/Test-BlockUI.cfm. I believe
I'm including all the right files this time. :o) I hope someone can help
me with this. I feel like it's my usage of the ajaxStart/Stop functions
that are wrong, but I don't know.

Thanks,
Chris

--