From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Yehuda Katz
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 10:25 PM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: [jQuery] jQuery Star Ratings

Building on the good conceptual work of Wil Stuckey for Star Ratings, I have
refactored the star rating he built.

Some notable changes:
* It's around 1/2 the size
* I removed the option to do 0 stars, because it was confusing and the few
people I asked to quickly usability test it couldn't figure out what it did
* Selecting a number of stars prevents further changes.

I reused Wil's demo page, because the API is exactly the same (even though
most of the code is rewritten). While I rewrote a lot of the code, I
entirely reused the basic concept behind the plugin, so kudos WIl!

You can check it out at http://www.visualjquery.com/rating/rating_redux.html

Let me know what you think.

--
Yehuda Katz