Shane, I started out using Klaus plugin which is indeed an excellent piece
of work - however the history management seems so tied to
href='#tabtoselect' and I needed more flexibility in how to work with the
location.hash. I needed it customized and be able to both select tab AND a
page number to "ajah" in from the hash, i.e #tab-blabla-page-12 etc. So,
tabber.js doesn't "mess" with the hash and that's what I needed in this
particular project that is.