I'm not much of a javascripter, but I've been getting into JQuery lately...

I'm wondering if there is there an existing JQuery solution for a
sliding/draggable show/hide sidebar panel that scales to fit the various
viewport heights? I posted a quick diagram of what I'm thinking of
http://www.monkeypuzzle.net/testfiles/sliding_panel/sliding_panel.gif here.
I want the panel to show or hide when the little arrow is clicked, and I
want the user to be able to drag it open (or wider) or closed by grabbing
the grippy edge. It's a common enough feature on desktop apps... just not
sure how to implement it on a web app.

Can this all be done with Interface Draggables and FX?

Thanks in advance
Rolf