Olaf Bosch schrieb:

> Good, new version for testing. I have found a way to check Favicon
> exist. Than change the path. Look at:
> http://olaf-bosch.de/bugs/jquery/links5.html
>
> JQuery, the second Link have no Favicon, cuesrc is changed, see
> alert. What is to do that this works as global in the Script? Now is
> cuesrc not working by the Link, look in generated HTML, please. Don't
> changed :(
>
> Please help me....

Hm, no ideas?

I have updated, now you cane give in fourth parameter the default image
for failed favicon.

The function of testing the exist of favicon is not work in the progress
of the script, work after the script!?
I see no way to self repair, any tips are welcome.

See the Demo und see the alerts, is correct path are after the script is
complete.
All Script is in the head of document, for faster help ;)

--
Viele Grüße, Olaf