Very well done, guys!

I do miss the link to "Recent Changes" (http://jquery.com/dev/recent),
though. Perhaps this could go under "Developer Resources" on the home page?
Or maybe a link to http://jquery.com/dev/?

On 1/14/07, Christopher Jordan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This has probably already been discussed, but I've just noticed the
changes to the jQuery website today.

WOW!

My hat's off to the jQuery webdev team! When did the "polished" look
arrive? The reflections and such look super cool!

If there were any criticism I had (and it's a tiny, nit-picky thing
really) it would be that when approaching the menu items from right to
left, the cursor changes from default, to the I-beam, and then to the
pointer. I personally like it when the cursor stays the default for the
entire page and only changes when it hovers over links or text boxes.

Really superb job guys! :o)

Cheers,
Chris

--