Hi there,
Firstly, thanks very much for jcarousel.

I have an issue with using it - there's currently 103 images to load and
this amount will grow over time.
The problem I'm having is that I always need to display the 3 most recent
images upon hitting the page - in this case, the start items need to be
image 101, image 102 and image 103.  I can do this no problem but the
initial scroll to images 101-103 shows empty spaces since image 1 to 100 are
Ideally, I'd like to make this dynamic ie, loading 3 images at a time rather
than the current long list of images 1-103 (either within the page or using
an external .txt file).
So, can this be done by calling a page on the server to return the 3
required images (either the next 3 or previous 3) or is there a way to
preload the images either using a dynamic method (3 at a time) or the whole
103?
Hope that makes sense.
Thanks,

djl