1. Add the row to the table - all of the content should be contained
  in hidden divs
  2. Run animations on the divs - show, slide down, fade in, etc

Blair

On 1/16/07, James Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes, but it just appears, we haven't yet experimented with applying
effects.
We have always done this using plain old javascript, like:

TO SHOW:
document.getElementById('trShow').style.display = 'block';

TO HIDE:
document.getElementById('trShow').style.display = 'none';

Could probably use jquery though to do it too:
$('#trShow').css('display', 'none'); // hide
$('#trShow').css('display', 'block'); // show

You can probably simply apply hide() or show() to the items too. Not sure
though about effects as I haven't tried it yet.

Rick Faircloth wrote:

> I would like for a space to open between two rows and for the
> js row to appear between the two... perhaps slide down and slide up.
>
> Is that what you do?
>
> Rick

JS