On 16/01/07, Matthieu BARBE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I develop a french site who manage the birthdays.
> Jquery is present to birthday celebrities.  to see this birthday :
> http://www.mes-anniversaires.com/anniversaires_du_jour-anniversaire-id-1076.html
>
> I love jquery :)
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Ps : sorry for my bad english

jQuery is a Capricorn, and its horoscope for the day is:

"Focus on those business deals! This is a great cosmic configuration
for you to hammer out the fine points of a deal. Strike now while the
iron is hot, as you could find yourself sitting in the catbird seat."

Source: http://horoscopes.astrology.com/dailycapricorn.html

Not that I really follow horoscopes, but they are often so vague that
they can be interpreted as predictive (prophétique!).

My French is limited to what translation sites give me... grammer,
rather than the words is what is hard (as individual words can be
looked up easily, but stringing them together to form a coherent
sentence is the challenge). Those with English as a first language can
have poor grammer, so your English is fine.