Granted the only layout that breaks is the homepage. Also the code samples
with the "run" functionality overflow their almost white text into the white
background when you increase font.

I didn't mean to imply it crashed my browser - just that the ability to read
the page goes down fast as you adjust font sizes. I should be able to adjust
at least 2 steps in each direction without loss in usability - the current
markup fails this.