I updated to 1.1 a couple of days ago and now all my load statements
( eg: $("#selector").load(url, {"stuff":"stuff"}, function() {alert("more
stuff")}); )
have stopped working.

The documentation doesn't seem to indicate any change yet now I'm getting
this error message:
fn.apply is not a function

I'm using the compressed version so I'm not sure which line is throwing the
error message .  I'll download the uncompressed version and see if I can get
something more informative..

In the meantime, here is a standard statement:

function getRegions(){
);

        //if the state has changed then set the region
        //and location value to 0
        $("#regionid").val(0);
        $("#locationid").val(0);

        stateVal=$("#stateid").val();
        regionVal=$("#regionid").val();

        $("span#regions").load("index2.php",
                {"stateid":stateVal, "regionid":regionVal,
                "no_html":"1", "task":"getregions",
                "action":"gr", "option":"component"},
                function() {
                        $("#regionid").change( function() {