That's a great fix, thanks!

Peter

On 1/19/07, Jonathan Sharp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Take a look at my plugin: http://jdsharp.us/code/jQuery/jdMenu/

The work around is to append '</iframe>' first and then the open iframe.
Look at the example in my code. We encountered the same issue with the
security warning. I believe this is also the solution that sourceforge
implemented for their menus.

This solution could be factored into the bgiframe plugin.

-js