The page is working fine in Safari, so I have to conclude its a bug in Firefox.

Cheers

SJ

On 20 Jan 2007, at 22:42, Rick Faircloth wrote:

Looks good here… IE 7…

Rick

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:discuss- [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2007 12:34 PM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: [jQuery] Sliding glitch

Hi All,

I have searched and searched for an answer to this, but am at a loss - wondered if anyone could possibly have a look at the following. Having got into jQuery yesterday, I thought I'd jump straight in and think about using it for the holding page of a charity I'm doing a site for.

I'm suffering a strange glitch with a slideToggle method. What seems to happen is that a linebreak is added to the beginning of text content in the target element just as the animation starts either opening or closing, and is only removed on completion of the animation. Whatsmore, there is a brief "flash" of the whole target DIV just as the animation begins on a hidden element.

I am using Firefox 1.5.0.9, Mac OS X 10.4.8 - sorry IE users if there is a bit of dodgy CSS - I should get a PC for testing.

Any help greatly appreciated and as I get better I'll hopefully be able to return the assistance... or if you need ActionScript help, I'm sure I can do that right now!!

Cheers

SJ

GIF image