Thanks.  I found this a few days after I posted the question.  I guess
it works real well with .NET webservices.  I'm working with a wsdl
generated by a BPM tool (Metastorm), which I can't call via
Javascript.  I can call it with .NET, but creating a webservice that
calls a webservice is a little extra for this project.  I'm going to
try it with some other stuff though.

http://base.google.com/base/a/barakhyahu