Hi there.

I ran into a little problem today, working with some forms. Whenever
something is submitted and has a "&" in it it will break my code. For
instance:

I have a admin interface with a WYSIWYG editor, so whenever a &nbps; or
" or anything similar it will break in this part:

var pars = 'id='+ident+'&content='+new_content;

lets say the editor only contains <p>&nbsp;</p>
what my PHP serverside will give my is
* $_POST['id']="theID";
* $_POST['content']="<p>";
* $_POST['nbps;</p>']=""

testing this more I tried to input this:
 * firstContent&content2=moreContent&content3=evenMore!
which then gave me the following array
Array ( [id] => content-48-news [content] => firstContent [content2] =>
moreContent [content3] => evenMore! )

I had a hard time trying to search for info on this, but I hope anyone here
could give me some assistance, what can I do to be able to allow "&" in the
input? Tried the .serialize() with the same outcome, is replacing the '&'
with Clientside javascript before posting with something else, and then
revert it serverside really the only option I got?

Thanks in advance!