I've noticed with a few plugins that they have their own copy of
jQuery within their svn directory. Perhaps it would be less confusing
if the files weren't there? As it is, you have several copies of the
various versions of jQuery (rather than just the ones in
dev/svn/tags/)

e.g.
http://jquery.com/dev/svn/trunk/plugins/datePicker/
http://jquery.com/dev/svn/trunk/plugins/greybox/