Please. I'd be interested in seeing this, in case there's a real problem
here that I just haven't hit. My particular case is a bit limited and
predictable, which I think potentially gives me a bit of safety here. While
I do want selection within the "body" of the box, the handle is an image
that will be spanning the full width, so if this is what I think, there's
little change of a select-drag occuring and leaves me safe(maybe). I figured
there was more here than I was seeing, though. *grin*