Andreas Wahlin wrote:
> Isn't writing your own custom doctype like creating your own
> standard, and then you mights as well not follow any standard.
> I just put in a "trigger" class in the class attribute, then follow
> up every setting with json.

> andreas

Sure... I just wanted to note, that if you're using custom attributes
you should be careful to not overwrite existing standards from other
specifications. Your JavaScript doesn't care about the Doctype (with a
reference to whatever DTD) you put in for example.

Related read:
http://my.opera.com/hallvors/blog/show.dml/476181

-- Klaus