Hey Rick:

It's not "Vdiv", it's a "\" + "/div".  ;)  The forward slash is used
to escape various characters like a back slash, quotation marks, etc.

Basically what the below script does is turn:

into:

        CONTENT

The DOM structure comes from the "Basic RoundedCornr" section of
http://roundedcornr.com/ as well as the CSS and images.

I will forward you the website in a separate email.

Shane

On 1/26/07, Rick Faircloth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey, Shane... I'm not a CSS guru by any means, so...
> what is a "Vdiv"?
>
> And... do you have a sample of this CSS rounding working online
> that I can view?
>
> Rick

---------
Bender: "Amy, you like cute things so I baked you a pony."
---------

http://www.reefs.org - Where reefkeeping begins on the internet.
http://www.advancedaquarist.com - High quality, free monthly publication for
the reef keeping hobbyist.