Hi
Though I tend to agree with John (Resig), I concede that with the number of
ppl using php, we need to accommodate the wierd naming conventions :-)

So pls find the modified code of the deserialize plugin at
http://reach1to1.com/sandbox/jquery/testform.html

I've now added an optional config hash that you can pass with the key
isPHPnaming:true in case you want the deserialize plugin to  ignore [] at
the end of form input names.

Regards
Ashutosh