"[EMAIL PROTECTED] ie."

I second that.

Would the Heartbeat plugin be an alternative, or would the updates need to
be too continous?

http://www.jasons-toolbox.com/JHeartbeat/

On 1/27/07, Glen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I would definitely be willing to provide a plugin, if someone out
there has any experience with getting streaming data with IE.
According to Alex Russel, IE requires usage of the ActiveXObject
("htmlfile") call, which apparently is the IHTMLDocument2 object.

With Firefox, streaming data is easy as pie.  With IE, however, I
can't seem to make it work; if anyone has a working example, please
let me know.

-g

~
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ie.