Joel Birch wrote:
> Thought I'd check it out on Safari
> 2.0.4 for you. Good news. It works exactly like it does in Mac FF2.

Joel,

  Good news! I am constantly trepid of Safari's javascript handling
abilities && am happy to hear my syntax was parser friendly ;)

> The only strange thing I noticed in both browsers was this: Click the
> 'view' link for '4. No Overlay, Styled Overlay' and then activate the
> styled overlay modal. Close both of these modals and then click the
> 'view' link for '1. Defaults'. This modal is now styled exactly like
> the styled overlay modal was from example 4, except that the overlay
> is grey instead of green.
  This involves preservation of the cssWindow class. A simple fix would
be to use $.removeClass() in the close function to purge the window of
any classes added during preparation [$.jqmPrepare()]. I'd like to see
how it handles multiple classes (seperated by a space). As the plugin
should be un-obtrusive... this is probably a good thing to implement.
Thanks for noticing && glad you like the plugin!

~ Brice