Unfortunately, the same thing happens with this one.

I modified it to support loading by ajax as follows:
1. Added a setting for showAjax
2. Using the same tip attribute I added to the item, I added the following
code in save()
                if (settings.showAjax) {
                        var jUrl = source.attr('tip');

                        tBody.empty();
                        tBody.load(jUrl);
                        tTitle.html(title);

                        if (tBody.html())
                                tBody.show();
                        else
                                tBody.hide();
                } else

I added this code right above the if(settings.showBody)

Then in my tooltip declaration, I do:

                $('img.help').Tooltip(
                        {
                                delay: 250,
                                track: true,
                                showAjax: true,
                                showURL: false
                        }
                );

When I hover over the image, it goes off and up. Any idea why?