It seems to be a problem with the getPosition function in iutil.js. In Opera,
it returns 0 for an inline element.

I seem to remember some talk about merging the overlapping functions between
dimensions and interface (like finding the position of an element). Is that
going to happen? It seems silly to maintain 2 versions of a function that
does the same thing.