1 extremely simple perl program ! gets foreign pages, rss, basically anything!

On 1/31/07, Olaf Bosch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ schrieb:
> You might get some extra hits by remote-ajaxing the page and checking
>  the headers to see if the page uses a non-standard favicon.
>
> Link: <images/mce_favicon.ico>; rel="SHORTCUT ICON"

Thanks Jake, this is not in context to the XML-Problem!? This is for
check of favicon exist!?

Then, this is good idea, if not good for the plugin. You must have a
PHP-File, or what, for check the exist!?
I have no Plugin see that this form used.

Otherwise i have 2 methods tested this to real in the Plugin, the
function works, but not in the context of the flow. See this 2 files:

http://olaf-bosch.de/bugs/jquery/links5.html
here are the check of Favicon exist in a function, the check do to late
(works),
after the JQuery script!!!

http://olaf-bosch.de/bugs/jquery/links6.html
here are the check in the JQuery script, check set all to false
default image was added

--
Viele Grüße, Olaf

Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ - יעקב   ʝǡǩȩ   ᎫᎪᏦᎬ