Thanks for the reply Rey

I'd rather keep code simpler, by some help from Christof, here is current solution

http://www.nemoweb.com.au/jquery/IEPNGHack/take3.html

Rey Bango wrote:
Hi Kush,

This is very cool if you're working with a large number of pngs. I can definitely see the advantage to using it. Since IE7 already fixes this, you might consider refactoring your plugin to bypass IE7.

Certainly not to diminish your effort, which I think is really great, but if you're only working with a limited number of pngs, you can also consider Klaus Hartl's fix:

http://www.stilbuero.de/2006/03/15/png-alpha-transparency-fast-and-easy/

Rey...

Kush Murod wrote:
Hi guys,

I've wrote very simple JQuery IE PNG hack plugin.
Would like to know your professional opinion, to make it better

http://nemoweb.com.au/jquery/IEPNGHack/

Cheers,
Kush

Cheers,