i actually wrote my own version of lightbox2 in jquery. if you wanna try that out, just drop me a line, and i'll send you the code.

cheers

lukas

Am 05.02.2007 um 17:22 schrieb Matthieu PAINEAU:

hi,
i have the same bug (in safari).
Image loader is displayed... and nothing else : it's blocked.

I just posted a bug report.

regards,

Matthieu

----
From: lukas | dressy vagabonds <lukas at dressyvagabonds.com >

hi everyone,

i've been trying to integrate interface's imagebox into my site,
using jQuery 1.1.1 and Interface 1.1.1. As soon as i'm clicking on an
image, the imagebox enters the loading image phase and is stuck
there. i've put some debugging code into my site, reading
--
alert(jQuery(imageEl))
--

which alerts "object" in firefox, but no alert box in Safari

has anybody already encountered this problem?

best regards

lukas