On 07/02/07, Michael E. Carluen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thank you very much, Blair.  That seems to have done the trick. Don't you
> wish sometimes IE would just go away so life would be simpler.  ;-)

Also did you try setting the headers server side, e.g. in PHP:

<?php
header("Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate"); // HTTP/1.1
header("Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT"); // Date in the past
?>

To be honest, I think IE is actually doing the right thing (unless you
actually did set the headers as above) as I don't think relying on
meta tags in the html document is a good idea.