Jan Sorgalla wrote:

> Yea, works fine in all my browsers (FF, IE, Opera). I don't have Safari at
> the moment to test it. Did you tried so set overflow: hidden to
> .jcarousel-scope as well?

I did try setting overflow: hidden on .jcarousel-scope, and that didn't
work. I also notice that the problem in safari is actually worse than I
orginally noticed. Not only are the links in the right column blocked, now
that I have links on the images in the carousel, when I hover over the link
in the adjacent column the cursor changes to a finger pointer indicating
there's a link, but the link that is active when clicked is the link on the
image in the carousel which has not yet scrolled into the viewable area, not
the link to the visible item over which the mouse is hovering.