Does anyone know if the jQuery validate plugin works with jQuery 1.1.1?
I've try it, but I didn't work for me, and it looks like jquery with the
compat plugin does not work either.

On 2/6/07, Giuliano Marcangelo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Alexandre,

take a look at what Jorn cooked up some while back

http://fuzz.bassistance.de/jQueryFormValidation/validateTest.html

http://tetlaw.id.au/view/javascript/really-easy-field-validation

> <http://tetlaw.id.au/view/blog/really-easy-field-validation-with-prototype/>
>
> I would like to know if there is anything similar available for jquery?
>
> Basically, you only need to add a specific class so that the
> corresponding validation is performed, and if faulty, it uses the title
> attribute value as error message.
>
> For instance, you can choose between these built-in classes (or develop
> additional validation rules)
>
>  required (not blank)
> validate-number (a valid number)
> validate-digits (digits only)
> validate-alpha (letters only)
> validate-alphanum (only letters and numbers)
> validate-date (a valid date value)
> validate-email (a valid email address)
> validate-url (a valid URL)
> validate-date-au (a date formatted as; dd/mm/yyyy)
> validate-currency-dollar (a valid dollar value)
> validate-selection (first option e.g. 'Select one...' is not selected
> option)
> validate-one-required (At least one textbox/radio element must be
> selected in a group
>

> Among the options, it allows to validate onblur or on submit.
> The demo is here: http://tetlaw.id.au/upload/dev/validation/index.html
>
> I saw a few form plugins in the plugin section, but they are in alpha
> stages , so i would like to know what you would advise out of your own
> personal experience.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Alexandre
>

> Alexandre Plennevaux - LAb[au] asbl.vzw / MediaRuimte
> Lakensestraat/Rue de Laeken 104
> B-1000 Brussel-Bruxelles-Brussels
> Belgie-Belgique-Belgium
>
> Tel:+32(0)2.219.65.55
> Fax:+32(0)2.426.69.86
> Mobile:+32(0)476.23.21.42
> http://www.lab-au.com
> http://www.mediaruimte.be

> The information in this e-mail is intended only for the addressee named
> above.  If you are not that addressee, please note that any disclosure,
> distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.
> Because e-mail can be electronically altered, the integrity of this
> communication cannot be guaranteed.

> Ce message Envoi est certifié sans virus connu.
> Analyse effectuée par AVG.
> Version: 7.5.441 / Base de données virus: 268.17.27/671 - Date:
> 5/02/2007 16:48

Joan Piedra || Frontend webdeveloper
http://joanpiedra.com/